The First

I'll have the spam, spam, eggs and spam!

Re: The First

Postby Crash » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Spam is amazing. We used to eat that shit every time we went camping, and we went every weekend.
117 isn't a video game to me. It's a reason, It's a reflection of how every person can be. 117 isn't a video game icon to me. It's a determination, a marker of values that we all have and do not use.
117 isn't fake to me...it IS me.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby Wes » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:38 pm

So I guess you could say you're full of s***...

...sp**...
...spa*...
...spam...
I relinquish my title of "Person with the most amount of long post on the boards" to Crash.

Despite what Reb says, my name does not end with a "T"...
Wes

Postby Crash » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:16 pm

I guess you could! Just so everyone know's. Three Tornado's touched down where I live so I have been without power for 2 days now. Just got it back. I was not hiding.
117 isn't a video game to me. It's a reason, It's a reflection of how every person can be. 117 isn't a video game icon to me. It's a determination, a marker of values that we all have and do not use.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby Wes » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:46 am

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
I relinquish my title of "Person with the most amount of long post on the boards" to Crash.

Despite what Reb says, my name does not end with a "T"...
Wes

Postby Crash » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:41 am

Still tastes really good.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby Reb Hot » Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:45 pm

Lot Of Empire Spam To Eat
May Communism Live Forever!
Reb Hot
Post Master Sarah

Postby Crash » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Mine is The Free People's Special Spam. None of your nonsense is in it.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby Reb Hot » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Yeah ok. No way in hell anyone eat this "special spam"
May Communism Live Forever!
Reb Hot
Post Master Sarah

Postby JokeMeister » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:30 am

JokeMeister