Reb Hot

Tell us who you are and why we should like you and maybe... just maybe we wont feed you to the rancor.

Reb Hot

Postby Reb Hot » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:25 pm

-Request logged-
-Information: RnR Reb Hot
-Password Required-
:_______.
:********.
-Processing...
-Premission Granted-

Welcome to the Informational Database of RnR Gaming:
-Displaying Reb Hot

Well now if you have made it through the security measures that must mean either two things. First you are here wanting to know information about me or second, you are some stalker wanting to kill me. Hopeing that you are in the first catagory lets begin.

I am RnR Reb Hot the clans local communist. Now I know you are thinking what the hell, but you will get use to it and if you feel like trying to change my leftist views you can but it won't work. My first name is Alex, I am 3/4 italian, speak some amount of Russian and love the band IRON MAIDEN so make some joke at this point if you want. Just to warn you though I can make one phone call and you'll end up at the bottom of the East River by the next day thanks to Vinni my cousin.

Moving on from personal stuff I enjoy playing nearly all games including games that aren't very good such as AvP and others. I also enjoy playing many games on my PC so if you want to play there just ask. Some of my favorite games are the entire Halo series, Battlefield 3, the Age of Empires series, the Fallout series and most games that include zombies. Another game that I love are the games that played on these forums. I am the creator of all three communism RPGs along with the not so sucessful nationalism RPG. I make these every now and again and they are for the moat part very sucessful. Also I am listed in the top 50 for warthog LAAG kills in the world so if you want a gunner just hit me up.

I have been in this clan now for almost two years and I have seen many things. I am one of the oldest surving members. The ones that beat are Joke and Mir. I have also been in nearly all positions in RnR from the basic member to being one of highest ranking persons. I personally a clan should not have a supreme leader (unless its me). I feel that a group should lead not just one. I also believe that the rules that RnR has are fair and just in nearly all regards. I also hope to see this clan achieve greatness in the near future

The final part thats need to be covered is my plans for the future of the world. In the next 30 to 40 years I plan to have at least half the planet under my communist rule then I shall engage in open conflict to take the remainder. Once the Great Conquest is completed there shall be peace and if you want any position of power in the new world order better start sending those gifts to me. Thats all I got for now.
Last edited by Reb Hot on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May Communism Live Forever!
Reb Hot
Post Master Sarah

Re: Reb Hot

Postby Crash » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:41 pm

I like the computer logging touch. Very cool. I especially like the addition of the R in "IRON MAIDRN". I am assuming that it stands for Russia and that you are not a COMPLETE idiot. ;)

END TRANSMISSIRN
117 isn't a video game to me. It's a reason, It's a reflection of how every person can be. 117 isn't a video game icon to me. It's a determination, a marker of values that we all have and do not use.
117 isn't fake to me...it IS me.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby Reb Hot » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:38 pm

Whoa thanks I didn't catch that. That happen cause I typed this on my Ipod so yeah. Also thanks for agreeing that my intro was better.
May Communism Live Forever!
Reb Hot
Post Master Sarah

Postby Crash » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Not a problem man! Anytime you need spell help just let me know! :lol:
117 isn't a video game to me. It's a reason, It's a reflection of how every person can be. 117 isn't a video game icon to me. It's a determination, a marker of values that we all have and do not use.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby fireFOXgirl » Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:25 am

Just passing through...don't mind me....
fireFOXgirl

Postby Crash » Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:35 pm

Know one does...
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby fireFOXgirl » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Forever crying.....
fireFOXgirl

Postby Crash » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:31 am

That's ok. Here, have a bucket to catch 'em in. I am sure that everyone will forge to hand you the water to drink so you may need to drink your tears. Just saying. Good survival idea.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby fireFOXgirl » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:18 pm

But don't your tears have salt in them so it would only dehydrate you?
fireFOXgirl

Postby Crash » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:00 pm

No, salt is a duel-purpose survival mineral. You know nothing.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Next

Return to Introductions