fireFOXgirl

Tell us who you are and why we should like you and maybe... just maybe we wont feed you to the rancor.

fireFOXgirl

Postby fireFOXgirl » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Ok!
My name is Skyler but you can call me Sky if you wish. I also answer to Fox so there are a number of names to pick from!
I have been playing with RnR basically just as long as Crash has been and am happy to say I am an RnR member even though I'm not the most amazing player. In fact I personally think I'm probably the weakest player in RnR....however I try not to let that get me down and I'm always looking to improve and practice! Really I play to have fun and spend time with friends rather than to be the best even though I may curse like a sailor the whole time....
I prefer to be playing with others most of the time unless it's a game of infection then I don't really care if someone else is there or not...this could be considered ironic seeing as I really hate zombies or in the case of Halo 4 the flood....either way I hate them and they just freak me out!
Outside of games I'm going to school as an art major so hopefully one day I can be an art teacher! That is the end goal at least! I am also looking into getting certified as a dog trainer but that is still just and idea!
Other than that I can't think of anything right now soooooo yeah! That's me! :)
fireFOXgirl

Re: fireFOXgirl

Postby Crash » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:33 pm

-cough- you suck -cough, cough-
117 isn't a video game to me. It's a reason, It's a reflection of how every person can be. 117 isn't a video game icon to me. It's a determination, a marker of values that we all have and do not use.
117 isn't fake to me...it IS me.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby fireFOXgirl » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Real mature fart face......
fireFOXgirl

Postby Crash » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:45 am

'cause callin' names is SO much better.
117 isn't a video game to me. It's a reason, It's a reflection of how every person can be. 117 isn't a video game icon to me. It's a determination, a marker of values that we all have and do not use.
117 isn't fake to me...it IS me.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Return to Introductions