RnR Crash

Tell us who you are and why we should like you and maybe... just maybe we wont feed you to the rancor.

RnR Crash

Postby Crash » Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:24 pm

Hello,

For those who come and don't know me, my name is Andrew. I am not the best at playing Halo by far. But I like my community and will do anything I can for them. I enjoy most all types of games, from racing, simulation, building (Minecraft...oh yeah 8-) ), FPS, RTS, you name it, I probably play it. I have never been the best at the games I have played and don't plan on ever being the best.

Some of my favorite games are the Halo Series, Battlefield 3, Halo Wars, Command and Conquer, Borderlands, Minecraft, Mass Effect Series, The Fable Series, and Dragon Age Origins. (There are a lot more "favorite" games but I will stop the list there.)

My favorite Reach game types are BTB, Team Slayer, Team Snipers (sometimes, depends on my mood), Team Objective, Multi-Team, and my favorite of all is the Campaign. Just pick a Halo game, I will play the campaign over any multi-player playlist. If you ever need help getting an achievement or just running through the campaign just give me a shout.

I have not been with RnR the longest or even close to the longest but I have earned the seat that I am in. And I am proud of that. I am proud to play with such an awesome group of people and share the friendships and epic adventures that I do with those people. I may be an ass sometimes but never exceedingly so. There is usually a reason at first. I am not afraid to speak my mind, and tell whoever whatever. I can be strict and I believe in manners.

Opinions aside, I believe ranks are important. I do not believe in monarchs, but there should be higher positions to be earned by lower positions with decision making power. Should they be in control of who plays and who doesn't? No, they are not god. Should certain rules be enforced? Yes. If we are having a meeting and someone keeps talking out of turn repeatedly after they have been asked nicely to stop then they should be removed. No questions and/or complaints. People are intelligent enough to know what they are doing and whether or not it is something that they should or shouldn't be doing. And people need to be able to take responsibility for their actions.

That is all I have. Any questions you have for me just get in touch with me on here or on Xbox live. My gamertag is, imagine that, RnR Crash.
117 isn't a video game to me. It's a reason, It's a reflection of how every person can be. 117 isn't a video game icon to me. It's a determination, a marker of values that we all have and do not use.
117 isn't fake to me...it IS me.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Re: RnR Crash

Postby fireFOXgirl » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:28 am

You forgot that you like to comment.... just sayin'
fireFOXgirl

Postby JokeMeister » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:02 am

Skyler you should definitely parody this post but instead use all of crash's deep dark secrets.
JokeMeister
Site Admin

Postby fireFOXgirl » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:41 am

Ahaha I would but I don't think there is anything that Andrew trys to hide....other then his love for teacup yorkie puppies.....woops what?
fireFOXgirl

Postby JokeMeister » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:47 pm

yes....excellent
JokeMeister
Site Admin

Postby fireFOXgirl » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:46 pm

Ahaha yeah but I feel like I should be locking doors and avoiding phone calls now......
fireFOXgirl

Postby Crash » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:35 pm

They're so cute. That is the only little dog that I will make an exception to the little versus big dog rule. I never hid it, no body ever asked.
117 isn't a video game to me. It's a reason, It's a reflection of how every person can be. 117 isn't a video game icon to me. It's a determination, a marker of values that we all have and do not use.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby fireFOXgirl » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:52 am

Blargaflargen....
fireFOXgirl

Postby Crash » Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:53 pm

And the Pink Dino speech irrupts suddenly against her will.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby Doctor » Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Raggle Fraggle!
Can't Take The Sky From Me.
Can't Stop The Signal.
Keep Flying.
Doctor

Next

Return to Introductions