Content Ideas

A place to chat while your recruitment form is gone over or a place for our inter clan buddies to get in a word with us

Content Ideas

Postby Nova » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:47 pm

Hey guys, using this as another medium for everyone to get their voices heard!

For our content we are planning on having clips of the week, games of the week, and the tool game of the week. On top of these we will showcase different games, in particular minecraft and GTA V.

Here is how we will decide each of the clips and games we take:

clips of the week: Halo 4, might take COD later but not sure yet, what we will do is take your awesome clip and let everyone vote on which clip should win clip of the week

game of the week: Halo 4, did you have a game where you just destroyed the other team, or made a bunch of plays that won the game for your team? Then toss it up for game of the week, again we will let the community decide what is the game of the week

tool game of the week: any multiplayer game that can be easily clipped, here is where you can post your games where you just tooled around on another team, you were able to get your entire team to hide with both flags, or played baseball with both teams during a grifball game? just post about it on our thread and again we will vote on the best.

For any of these honors, you will need to clip the video and put it in your fileshare. Then get a link to the video and post that in the forums and we will vote on the best. If you do not have a hard drive and someone from the community was in the game with you, ask them kindly to cut the clip for you!

In respect with the minecraft, we will start doing showcases with servers and mods, if you have a mod that you think would be fun to try out let us know and we'll get everything set up.

Finally with GTA V, most of our content will come from the online multiplayer, showing off everything that is in the game.

So if you have a great idea like maps and whatnot from Halo or another game, or another type of content that you would like to see let us know through this thread or talk to the leadership and we will check out what we can do to get it done!
Nova

Re: Content Ideas

Postby Crash » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:59 am

I really like this Nova. Diablo COULD be a consideration. A crap ton of players there.
117 isn't a video game to me. It's a reason, It's a reflection of how every person can be. 117 isn't a video game icon to me. It's a determination, a marker of values that we all have and do not use.
117 isn't fake to me...it IS me.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby RollSomeFace » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:44 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing some Diablo III on our Channel, would be kinda cool actually :p
Anybody interested in some Jager Meifter? ;D
RollSomeFace
Bertmern

Postby RollSomeFace » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:16 pm

On the subject of Content, that Halo clip is now on my fileshare for the viewing :D
RollSomeFace
Bertmern

Postby Crash » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:32 pm

Nice Tom! Deservingly so!
117 isn't a video game to me. It's a reason, It's a reflection of how every person can be. 117 isn't a video game icon to me. It's a determination, a marker of values that we all have and do not use.
117 isn't fake to me...it IS me.
Crash
Leader of Awesome

Postby imdabr » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:40 pm

maybe some LoL? we have a decent amount of us who play that
imdabr

Postby RollSomeFace » Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:07 pm

But there are maybe only 2 people who have good enough computers to run the game and record footage at the same time... So as far as creating some LoL content - probably not going to happen.

If you were talking about playing LoL, I'm almost always down. You just need to get your ass on the internets more, Mark!
RollSomeFace
Bertmern

Postby imdabr » Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:40 am

I didn't think of people needing to record it and play :/. Also I get online on my laptop ALL the time. Its not my fault you guys only mainly talk through XBL XD. With my roommate and everything else that goes on. XBL is hard to come by these days haha. When I get on its not just me ever. If it is im on desk duty.
imdabr

Postby RollSomeFace » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:01 pm

Well sir, you did comment in the "Content Ideas" thread lol.
Content being stuff we are going to put up on the YouTubes..

On the subject of being online, if you still want to be part of the GB team you are going to HAVE to be on Halo more.. No more of that "I haven't played in a month, but I can warm up 15 minutes before" stuff... We need consistent people :p
RollSomeFace
Bertmern

Postby imdabr » Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:52 am

I Told you to tell me times and Ive heard nothing'
imdabr

Next

Return to Discussion